- An alien planet lit by a dying sun.
- Spaghetti-western landscapes color-shifted into a psychedelic palette.
- Ruins of long-lost civilizations ready to be looted for exotic riches, forgotten magic and high technology.
- A depopulated wasteland where many-colored races of man make their home in small dusty settlements and the occasional ziggurat-dominated city.
- A society no more advanced than Planet Terra’s ancient Mesopotamia.
- A wilderness infested with mutant dinosaurs, vicious megafauna, and malfunctioning robots.
Welcome to Planet Karus!
About this site
The purpose of this site is to offer players a central reference point for all campaign-related information. At the moment, it contains the following:
- Some aids for understanding the “vibe” of the campaign setting: a mood board, and a list of inspirational sources.
- Access to the rules, including an overview of a few campaign-specific house rules.
- The updates section provides brief notes on what is new on the site, and play reports.
If there is anything you’d like to see here in particular, let your friendly referee know!